|expert tips: keep out of the red|
|Red, irritated skin is even more sensitive to sunlight, and sunlight can make redness worse. Wear an SPF 15 or higher every day of the year.|
• Melts away makeup and impurities.
• Helps calm the appearance of redness while preserving skin's moisture balance.
• Smoothes with mild exfoliation.
• Is your redness occasional, one-time reactions?
• Does your skin react to:
• Is your skin stressed by a cosmetic procedure such as waxing?
• Is your skin's redness more ever present?• Is it usually triggered by the same conditions:
• spicy foods
• alcohol or caffeine
• a hot shower or sauna
• Is it accompanied by:
• Has it gotten worse with age?