Game Face Competition Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to Enter
• The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter Estee Lauder Cosmetics Limited T/A Clinique or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion with the competition. Coaches, parents or players may enter on behalf of their teams.
• No purchase necessary.
Method of Entry
• To enter the competition, sign up your girls’ rugby club so that they can win a support package, complete the Promoter’s entry form on the Game Face landing page and click the submit button. You must complete the details required for entry in full. You will be asked to provide your rugby club name, full name and email address. Entry to the Competition will be automatic upon clicking the “submit” button (“the Entry Site”).
• A limit of one entry per person/valid email address will be accepted.
• The start date of the competition is 12th December 2022 at 2.00pm.
• The closing date by which entries must be received for the Competition is 31st January 2023 11:59pm.
• The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering the Game Face promotion. Please see the “How we use your data” section of the submission form for further details.
• When you enter your details on the entry form you will be given the option to opt in to receive communications from the Promoter containing newsletters, surveys or other product and event information, cosmetic tips or promotions (“Opt-in Communications”). If you do opt in by ticking the consent box and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications you can change your mind at any time by updating your registration details if you have an online account or by ticking the unsubscribe box on any Opt-in Communication you receive from the Promoter. The Promoter will not communicate with you for purposes other than in connection with this competition unless you opt in to receive Opt-in Communications by ticking the box.
• Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial Competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from that Competition. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
• No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, illegible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
• There will be four winning clubs. Each winning club will receive a prize consisting of a club support package worth £10K to be used on what the club requires, such as equipment and training.
• There will be no runner up prizes.
• The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• Should an original prize, or any part of it, become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
• Restrictions may be applicable to claiming the prize.
• Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
• The Competition will be judged in February 2023 on the basis of their interest in participating in the Game Face program by a panel of judges including at least one independent judge. The criteria will be suitability, the difference the support package could make to their Club, particularly in encouraging more girls to play the sport, and geographic spread of the four winning Clubs, across the UK.
• The prize-winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date of the Competition.
• Should a prize-winner not respond to the email within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate their prize to another entrant.
• The results of the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
• If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
• Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion.
• The prize- winners’ names and counties of residence can be obtained by sending a SAE to Clinique, Game Face Program, The Estée Lauder Companies, One Fitzroy, 6 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JJ after February 2023.
• By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that their names and counties of residence may be released if they win a prize. They also agree to participate in any post-event publicity.
• These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion are governed by the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
• Promoter: Estee Lauder Cosmetics Limited T/A Clinique